Thursday, April 4, 2013

Got some change?



This past month has been cray for me in regards to receiving tickets. I have to pay almost $600 for a ticket I got when I crossed a red light. Then I've gotten three tickets in the past two weeks for parking. Two were improper park times but these signs are so dang confusing! I contested one and won, yyeeessss! The last one I just received was super wack. I was walking to my car and from a long distance I could see the meter person just waiting for my time to expire. I got a tickets about a minute after my meter expired, aarrrggghhhh. Meter people all seem angry, why is that? The whole point of this post is not to complain. The whole point of this post is to appreciate the little things.

I received an amazing and thoughtful gift today. I recived a bag of change. A bag that read, "To Kevin Parking". I looked at this gift and though to myself, 'wow, this is great'. Regardless if I needed change or not for a mater I will always remember this act of kindness. I'm just writing this post to say thank you. Thank you for the thoughfulness. Thank you for caring. Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face. Thank you God for blessing me with great people, great family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment