Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Don't look back, look forward....

Inspiration comes from everywhere. One amazing source of inspiration God has blessed me with is family. My Tia Patsy is such an amazing women. She always speaks positivity and she loves sending me quotes from scriptures, books or anywhere else she gets them from. She sent me a text this past week and as I read it I was truly motivated and uplifted. I asked her where she got it from and she told me she wrote it. Man, I love it!! Below is a pic of myself and this great women along with her quote. Check it out and I pray it inspires you as much as it does me.
Don't look back, look forward.
Don't think your position is were you think you should be.
Think Beyond your expectations.
God will put things in your life that you will you will be amazed with, so much grown is around the corner.
People and places will come into your life that will take you to the
place you've always dreamed of.
God created you to be one of a kind. You have the power of God to get up every morning to a beautiful day.
Thank him for the opportunity he has given you, the ability to strive now, not tomorrow, today!
Get up and start this beautiful journey of today that will make tomorrow an exciting energy you can not wait to see and feel for what's in store in your life.
Don't look back, looking forward is the key. Great things are about to happen.
Make sure to keep your heart filled with GOD, FAITH, STRENGTH, LOVE, JOY and FAMILY!
Having these 6 amazing concepts that God has given us will enlighten your path.
Keep in mind we only have today to make a difference which tomorrow will be
another powerful chapter of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment