Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Beauty is only skin deep

The Four Tops Pandora radio is amazing! Just heard a song by The Temptations called, 'Beauty is Skin Deep' that inspired me to write this post...



It's easy to get caught up in physical attraction. When a women see's a man she notices what she notices from a physical stand point (Sorry, I can't really speak on what a women would immediately notice). When a man notices a woman (I can def speak on this) he may notice her breasts, booty, waist size or maybe her calves. Yes calves, guys like certain things. Anyway, we are all attracted to what we want. When I see a woman I'll admit it that I look at her physically attributes and decide to "holler" or not. But from experience, looks get old super fast. Some women are "bad" but like Bell Biv Devo once said, "never trust a big butt and a smile". At one point you need substance. That is why I adopted a policy of never calling a women beautiful when I first see her. I'll call her cute because that is what she is, cute. Cute is saved for the physical. Beautiful however is reserved for the internal and external. Beauty (to me) is reserved for a good hearted women. A women who cares about others, who has a good head on her shoulders and is herself. Nothing is sexier than a women who is her true self. Next time you call a girl beautiful just slow your roll and take stock on who she is as a person. Then after some time start firing away the compliments. Aight, now listen to the track!

No comments:

Post a Comment