Monday, March 4, 2013

Talent

Yesterday was my little bro's bday so he and I were chilling after his dinner. He decided he wanted to spend some of his birthday money so we shot over to the Promenade in Santa Monica. While we were there we were walking to the Levi's store when all of a sudden I heard the instrumental sound to a Roots song being played, "You got Met" (One of my fav musical groups of all time!!). I stopped and turned around and saw this guy start playing along to the song on his violin. All I can say is wow! This guy was amazing. He did covers to tons of songs and he did an amazing job. His name is Lee England and he was a cool dude. Check out a couple of his videos below and and next time your at the Promenade in Santa Monica buy his CD! (Yes, I bought it). This brother is mad talented, follow your dreams!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment